2 February 2017

keeping my place serene, away from the eyes of instagram.












My home is not a source of advertising material. It is sacred to me however. I find it sad that people resort to instagram for this purpose. But that is beside the point of what I want to share today.

It was a fine day. Sun is shining and it isn't too hot, topping a mild 26 degrees this afternoon. Perfect weather. 
This morning I planned a trip to the shopping centre to buy an enamel loaf pan in preparation to bake a Vegan Blueberry Loaf for the family to enjoy. The cake worked a treat, and I found the enamleware to be more consistent in it's heat distribution than the old tin pan I was using previously - the crust having baked to perfection rather than starting overcook before other areas of the cake. 
So, it was a pleasant afternoon, and as always the westerly light that shines in to the living areas in the afternoon make the house quite picturesque at this time of the year.

No comments: