21 November 2019






Beautiful chocolate wrappers deserve to be photographed. 
Unseasonable Spring weather here in Ringwood. During recent research on BOM, I found the last  November day where it reached 40 degrees for melbourne was pre 1900.  And as I write this, I think of the irony photographing a chocolate that has been imported from Spain, while at the same time being distressed about climate change. Although our family footprint is low/ sustainable, ie- never fly, household runs on carbon neutral energy, organic vegan diet, diy enthusiasts, rarely buy anything new or imported, spent the majority of our life so far car - free, I still constantly think about these things and think - are we not involved somehow? I also think it unrealistic to deny ourselves a treat every now and then. 

No comments: