21 April 2009





My collection of old laces, ribbons, braid and paper flowers
in an old tin container ready to be put to good use.
I 've been sewing together some little lace satchels
filling them with the dried herbs of lavender and geranium.
They make pretty and useful additions to the linen cupboard where they
freshen the air and repel moths. Again thrift shops are my
shops of choice when looking for materials.
Soon I hope to make these available for purchase, but for now
it is off to do more sewing.
Andrea


2 comments:

manon 21 said...

la lavande est en fleurs en Provence.

manon

Sea Angels said...

I so agree I love picking up pretties from thrift shops, and yours are lovely indeed especially the ris rac with it's lovely tag. Your lavender bags are so delicate and I bet smell wonderful.
Hope you find some more nice things this week.
Hugs Lynn xx