26 October 2015











Discovered at the local church fete, an old timber tool box filled with rusty old nails, tools and screws. After enquiring as to whether I could leave the latter behind, I was told to dispose of them myself!, thus the ten minute walk home ensued,  carrying a heavy load. 
Arriving home, I saved what I could of the rusty bits, gave the box a clean and set about collecting roses from the garden and jars to place them in. Later that day, displayed on the coffee table and accompanied by home made vegan treats, my little treasure box was a sight to behold.
Every year the fete is held, the parish celebrate the end of the day with a magnificent fireworks display. It is now, that all the locals emerge from hibernation and congregate to see the spectacle. I say, emerge from hibernation, because it seems this is the only time one is likely to see the locals walking the streets. Such is life in Ringwood. 
Oops....

No comments: