2 October 2015

making and playing





we have two art deco lamps very kindly given us by a friend, but I've never felt comfortable with the orange shades that were fitted in them, so .....rather than go out and purchase a new lamp shade, i wanted to create something unique instead. Therefore, I've been busy with my hands - utilizing my willing  assistants in tissue paper, cotton fabric, beach finds and imitation pearls. she's not finished yet I think, so I'll just keep adding more beach treasures as we cross paths.



 Liam Neeson. 
Now how did he find his way into this post? Never mind - he can stay.....haha.




My box full of seaside treasures. Because in life, the fewer possessions you own, the better. All the more for those simple gifts given to us by nature.
Have a good day.

No comments: