3 August 2020

today



 A few moment s of calm amid the strife of lock down. The restrictions are really playing havoc on peoples mental health while also revealing the worst side of their characters as I have had many unsavory encounters with selfish, inconsiderate and dishonest people of late.  To top it all off , the neighborhood has become unbearably noisy at times, leaving me with no choice but to contact council to step in and resolve the issues facing us. I have not lost faith in  people though, as I know there are many who are approaching this saga with common sense and good spirits. They just don't make as much noise as the troublemakers.





The vegetable scraps are coming on fine on the laundry window sill.
Soon to be planted out.
I brought in Edwin's rococo inspired  painting to change up the dining area a little. 
I like the painterly vase of flowers as it appears to sit in front of an ethereal cloudscape. 
The effect is timeless.